Current Openings at Rasor Insurance
Insurance Agent for Growing Community in North Dallas
Why come work at Rasor Insurance? “Small town, country feel, family-owned agency with many carrier options, work-life balance, and excellent financial growth opportunity.”
We, here at Rasor, are seeking an ambitious and passionate individual to join our awesome team as a multiple-lines Insurance Agent. We are an independent insurance agency, experiencing vigorous growth in the North Dallas area. Our reputation is built on core values of honesty, trust, integrity, respect and outstanding customer service. We are looking for kind, loving and caring people who believe in building life-long client relationships and who keep promises.
This isn’t just a job—it’s a valuable business opportunity. Put in the hard work for the next few years, and reap the benefits for years to come, as you earn a great living, have a flexible schedule and keep generating residual income for every client renewal. Develop your referral network, build a solid reputation in your community and grow your book of business all with the support of an established, well-known local company.
Sell Home, Auto, Commercial & Life Insurance to clients and prospects
Work on insurance leads generated by the agency
Develop leads within your network
Identify client needs and make appropriate recommendations for products and services
Maintain a strong work ethic with 100% commitment to success
This position is offering an initial base salary, commissions and bonuses based on experience and ability to achieve sales goals. At Rasor you will get unmatched mentorship, training and support, showing you how to personally produce results every month. If you have a great attitude, are sales-minded, with a passion for working with people, self-motivated and goal-oriented, and are ready for a change, please send us your resume’. P & C insurance license is a requirement.
Part-Time Insurance Customer Service Representative for Growing Agency in Celina Texas
Rasor Insurance Agency is in need of a Part Time Customer Service Representative! This position has an awesome schedule with no nights or weekends! We are an independent insurance agency, experiencing vigorous growth in the North Dallas area.
Our reputation is built on core values of honesty, trust, integrity, respect and outstanding customer service. We are looking for kind, loving and caring people who believe in building life-long client relationships and who keep promises.
Our licensed customer service agents help ensure our customers have an excellent experience with our agency. We provide guidance regarding whether changes should be made to the insurance coverage for our customer’s cars, home, and family. All of our clients are educated on their potential risks, coverage options, and discounts. We
provide all the training and resources you need to succeed as a top customer service
agent on our team. Previous experience with other insurance agencies is a plus.
· Competitive compensation at $15-$20 per hour based on your insurance license qualifications and experience. We also pay annual performance bonuses.
· Paid Company Trip Opportunity!
· 15 Paid Days off per year (increases the longer you’ve worked with our team)
· Fantastic Work-Life Balance with no more nights, weekends, or holidays! Schedule will be between 7:55am-5:00pm Monday – Friday
Receive customer calls, help with claim processing and resolution
Identify new sales opportunities for existing clients by uncovering cross sale and referral opportunities
Adhere to company compliance and ethics guidelines
Ensure customers have a smooth on-boarding experience by placing Welcome Calls and collecting signatures on necessary documents.
Be a team player and help us grow by retaining revenue for the agency
Maintain insurance licensing requirements
· Willing to become licensed in Texas for Property and Casualty (P&C) and Life insurance. Preference given to licensed agents with a proven track record of success.
· Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Confident self-starter who works well both independently and within a team·
· Experience working with customers in a retail, food industry, or office setting
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills· Friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic personality, loves talking to people
· Be the best at what you do and be able to prove it! Our team loves to win. If you’re ok with mediocre, this job is not for you!
· Comfortable with Computers.