Protect your family with affordable and flexible life insurance coverage:
Family Needs Analysis
Your life can change over time, and so can your life insurance needs. A great way to review your needs and help put the right plan in place is by having a family needs analysis. By doing this, you will have a good view of whether your family is poised to take on life’s changes and life’s challenges. Some specific reasons to use life insurance as a way to plan for your financial future are listed below:
- Mortgage Protection
- Life insurance can make certain that the funds are in place to keep your client’s family in their home should the main breadwinner become critically ill, disabled, lose their job, or suddenly pass away.
- College Funding
- The cost of a college education continues to rise at a rate outpacing inflation. Permanent life insurance is an attractive choice for creating a self-completing plan to help fund your children’s college education.
- Retirement Planning
- Life insurance is a great strategy to support your financial needs during the retirement years due to its cash value growth potential, which could be used for a tax-free income stream.
- Estate Planning
- Many of our clients may have accumulated significant wealth over the years. A good estate plan defines how they will build, preserve, and allocate that wealth and having a life insurance policy is a great vehicle to transfer wealth.
- Term vs Perm
- Term life insurance is one of the most recognizable types of life insurance, but it only provides a death benefit if you die during the coverage period. Permanent life insurance may often be a better solution as it includes living benefits and a savings component.
Call us today to discuss your family’s needs.